Feb 25, 2011

'Start Your Own Green Business' course, Kinsale




Create your own/collaborative business in 5 days in Kinsale!
We need 20 participants for it to go ahead so let me know asap and lets make Kinsale the [green] entrepreneurial capital of Ireland.

SYOGB –Start Your Own [Green] Business
Free for those on unemployment or back to education allowance (€200 if not)
...Dates: 25th, 26th March, 1st, 2nd, 3rd April 2011.
Location: The Friary, Kinsale.

SYOGB is a short but intensive 5 day program geared to generate ideas and enthusiasm for participants to create a business plan that will begin to make you money and more importantly injecting much needed purpose and direction into your life.

For more information or to enroll simply ring Green Works 021 4397284.
Pat Fleming is a great facilitator as you can see from Participants Testimonials:

"Infectious enthusiasm,excellent – an honest,engaging and enlightening delivery offering hope and inspiration"

" this course has been amazing ! it has unlocked things inside me which I didn't realise where there –passions and skills I really never acknowledged before. This has led me to become more determined to change not just my work situation but has also pushed me to change my life situation. I feel I can succeed!"

" It has reinforced my sense that everything is possible; the world seems rich and vast and inviting to me once again. My faith in human beings has been healed too!" See more